whisky, rum and distilleries
A list of self-visited whisky distilleries in different Scottish destinations and other countries.
- Scotland - Speyside: The whisky trail.
- Scotland - Islay: The heart of smoky whisky.
- Scotland - Highlands: Scottish montain mainland.
- Scotland - Divers: Arran, Campbeltown, Lowlands, Orkneys and Skye.
- USA: Home of whiskey - mainly Kentucky and Tennessee
- International: Ireland, Japan and other.
The distilleries have detailled pictures.
A list of top rated whisky self-tasted in different private and public tastings. The ratings have the categories:
- Perfect: The dreams of a perfect whisky came true.
- Very good: A nearly perfect whisky.
- Good: This stuff is a must have for your throat.
- Normal: The expectations of a single malt whisky are fulfilled.
- Fair: Yeah, it's a single malt whisky.
- Poor: Some weakness in the whisky.
- Unsatisfactory: Not recommended. It's not all it's cracked up to be.
- Not yet rated: Rating will commming soon...
Most of these whiskys have detailled pictures.